Thursday, March 25, 2010

 
I recently had a chance to lie still and skim through Secret Gold Guide via Hayden Hawke. For all those of you unfamiliar with this guidebook, it's among the superior selling world of warcraft gold guide relating to the marketplace. Now, with that being understood, I planned to dig up a copy for myself in order that I might carry out a quick assessment meant for my fellow world of warcraft gamers.

First thing I seen regarding the Secret Gold Guide was the fact that it's 100% permissible. This is a whopping must for any guidebook because most certainly is just not worth putting an account in danger to make two or three thousand additional cash. So as soon as I decided the guidebook was officially authorized I looked through many of the seperate chapters which was made convenient by the guidebook navigation.

Upon getting into the meat belonging to the guidebook I was more than happy with the guidebook. The Seret Gold Guide comes packed with complete routes and instructions regarding how to make cash. These are not merely recommendations for top level experts either. These tricks should be considered by every player whether they are horde or else alliance.

Now, every guidebook is known for a few cons and the Secret Gold Guide is no exclusion. One thing regarding the content that appears to be similar with all world of warcraft gold books is we now have complete sections belonging to the content dedicated to farming. Now, if all we planned to do was farm then I wouldn't be buying a gold guide would I?

Overall, I do think the content was clearly worth the money in spite of this for the reason that Secret Gold Guide comes packed with talented subject matter in addition to more than $247 worth of free bonuses.

To learn more check out my full review of Secret Gold Guide

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?