Saturday, October 06, 2007

 
ZOMG, Is that Fenderkid!?!
Aye, it is indeed. After some real life troubles last August I stepped away from Poker and rejoined the nasty car business. With a new baby and the 65+ hours a week required from my job I just didn't have the time to play.
However, as of last week I am back. Haven't done too much since coming back. I jumped in 4 Mtt's so far, 2 of which I made final tables in but no wins yet. Anyway, good to be back...hopefully I can get my site back out where someone other than friends can stop by lol.
Also, the site has undergone an overhaul in the form of NO MORE BAD BEAT stories. I read over past posts and deleted any bad beat stories that weren't pertinent in some way. Everyone has a bad beat story...I'm not special. Dwelling on such garbage will never do any poker player any good; if you can't handle it don't play.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?