Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 
Off to a Rough Start
Hmm, I must say that I have gotten off to a very rough start since returning. Alot of the tournaments are different than what was on bodog last year. I have been entering 2 to 3 Mtt's a day but I keep catching these 400+ player tournaments. I know the payouts are higher but I just don't care much for em. I won't go as far as to say I don't ever want to play them because I do, but I'd prefer to play a few of these and a few of the smaller 100-150 player fields. Those smaller tournaments were my bread and butter last year. They allowed me to bankroll myself for the higher buy in events. Mostly, I'd post between $250 - $450 wins in the smaller tournaments but they were usually $10-$30 events so it was a good ROI. The best I can remember finishing in a 400+ player field was 2nd and I only made $1600.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?