Thursday, October 11, 2007

 
Biggest Field Win to Date
Well, after tonight's rough run which consisted of me losing four straight mtt's near the money but not quite in it I atleast have something to be happy about. While I was playing in the $55 NL $10k guarantee I also jumped in the freebie $1k guarantee to help keep me occupied. I always find its a good way to loosen up when you can throw chips around just for fun.
<>
The field was 1200+ deep and honestly, I had never won 1st in a field so large. I won 2nd once in a field of 500 or so and made a few other final tables in similiar size fields but never actually won it all. Yet, somehow, I managed to outlast all the crazy all ins until the last few hundred players. At that point, people started really caring and it was more like a typical tourney. Anyway, long story short, I won it. Payout sucked of course, just $120 but atleast that covers my buy-ins to the other tourneys. They were all cheapies. Played 2 $11 mtts, a $13 mtt, and the $55 mtt so I actually made $30 on the day lol.
<>
Regardless of the money today, I still feel good to have bested such a large field.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?